- Standard & Poor's: BBB long-term, negative outlook
- Moody’s: Baa3 issuer and senior unsecured rating, negative outlook
Ratings information (as of June 2014)
Euro Medium Term Notes
Chorus Limited has established a Euro Medium Term Note (EMTNs) programme, guaranteed by Chorus New Zealand Limited, with and the issued bonds are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. As of January 2012, Chorus had issued a total of GBP259,823,000 EMTNs comprising:
- Series 1, Tranche 1: GBP234,823,000 6.75 per cent Notes due 6 April 2020 (ISIN XS0710033969)
- Series 1, Tranche 2: GBP25,000,000 6.75 per cent Notes due 6 April 2020 (ISIN XS0710033969) and consolidated with Series 1, Tranche 1.
Luxembourg Stock Exchange announcements
Chorus securities are traded on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. These announcements have been released to the exchange:
25 August 2014 - Chorus' full year results FY14
Solid financial performance overshadowed by regulatory uncertainty
- $148m NPAT
- Reduction in regulated prices from 1 December 2014 will cause significant funding
- Fundamental review of the business completed and wide ranging actions underway
- to help secure a sustainable future
- No final dividend
- UFB and RBI rollouts ahead of schedule
- Major IT projects delivered
25 July 2014 - Chorus amends committed back facilities and dividend update
Chorus has today agreed amendments to its committed bank facilities, providing significant additional financial flexibility and funding certainty.
26 May 2014 - Standard & Poor's affirms Chorus 'BBB" rating - outlook negative
Standard & Poor’s has affirmed Chorus’ BBB rating with negative outlook.