Chorus is New Zealand's largest telecommunications infrastructure provider and is included in the NZX 50 Index comprising New Zealand's 50 largest domestic companies. Chorus shares also trade on ASX.
Chorus was established as an independent business from 1 December 2011, following its demerger from Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited.
Recent Investor News and Announcements:
- Chorus fixed line and broadband connections at 31 March
- Chorus' half year results for the year ended 31 December 2012
- Dividend information
- Dividend reinvestment plan
- Releases to NZX regarding our half year results
- Government announces review of regulatory framework
- Chorus UBA pricing submission to the Commerce Commission
- Announcements to the Stock Exchange
- Annual report is now online
- Annual results audio now available