- Enter your address below and click on the search button
- Click on ‘Layers’ on the top right drop down box to view what capability you’re looking for
- Scroll to the bottom of the map to find out your network capability
- Check out the additional information at the bottom of the page for more on factors that might affect your service capability.
Our Network Capability Map
This map shows what broadband services our network can support, and planned services including ultra-fast broadband. It's indicative only, so you’ll need to talk to your service provider to confirm what actual services you can get.
To use the map:
- The dates and locations of our roll out are subject to some change, though this gives you a pretty good idea.
- This gives you Chorus network capability, so you need a service provider that offers services over the Chorus network
- You need to talk to your service provider to confirm what broadband services are available at your home or business.
- Following an upgrade it is possible that some older modem types might have connectivity issues. Please contact your service provider if you have problems following an upgrade.
- The services and speeds that you get will depend on your service provider.
- The experience you get is subject to some factors which is worth bearing in mind. This includes distance from the exchange or cabinet, home wiring, age of your computer, operating system, your modem and broadband plan.