Chorus securities are traded on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
Ratings information (as of December 2014)
- Standard & Poor's: BBB long-term, stable
- Moody’s: Baa3 issuer and senior unsecured ratings, stable outlook
Euro Medium Term Notes
Chorus Limited has established a Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) programme, guaranteed by Chorus New Zealand Limited. Chorus is listed, and the EMTNs issued under that programme are quoted on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. As of January 2012, Chorus had issued a total of GBP259,823,000 EMTNs comprising:
- Series 1, Tranche 1: GBP234,823,000 6.75 per cent Notes due 6 April 2020 (ISIN XS0710033969)
- Series 1, Tranche 2: GBP25,000,000 6.75 per cent Notes due 6 April 2020 (ISIN XS0710033969) and consolidated with Series 1, Tranche 1.
- Download a copy of the base prospectus [PDF, 2.1MB]
- Download a copy of the pricing supplement [PDF, 149kB]
Luxembourg Stock Exchange announcements
Commerce Commission releases latest draft FPP determination - 2 July 2015
Chorus has today received the latest draft determination from the New Zealand Commerce Commission (NZCC) on a range of regulated products and services.