- Will do the job for everyday activities like web browsing, online banking and emailing.
- Legacy broadband technology which relies on the Chorus copper network to connect.
- Delivers speeds up to 20Mbps.
- For improved performance we recommend upgrading to VDSL or fibre if it’s available in your area.
- Can handle a wider range of online activities like streaming high definition shows or sports, video calling or uploading photos.
- Like ADSL it relies on the copper network but offers a more reliable internet experience and is easy to upgrade.
- Delivers speeds up to 70Mbps with standard VDSL and up to 120Mbps with vectored VDSL.
- Will comfortably support a range of online activities particularly streaming in HD, uploading and downloading large files and seamless video calling.
- Relies on our world-class, newly built fibre network.
- More bandwidth and more speed ensures it’s our most popular broadband connection type for small to average sized Kiwi homes.
- Dedicated and reliable connection delivering speeds of 100Mbps +.
Fastest fibre broadband
- Now you’re talking. Huge dedicated capacity to consistently support a complete range of online activities across multiple devices, with no loss of quality.
- Sets the standard for speed and reliability and a great choice for families or if you have multiple people in a household wanting to watch, listen, play, post, work and chat at the same time.
- Depending on your provider most people experience speeds between 700-950Mbps.
At busy times of the day your speed can drop. A more reliable connection means more consistent speed when you need it most.
Increasing or removing your data cap means you can do what you want online without the risk of running out of data.
The faster your connection, the faster data moves through it meaning you can do more in a shorter space of time.