What’s your (property) type?

Single-dwelling unit

If your home is on its own section and you don’t share a driveway, your place is most likely a single-dwelling unit, or SDU.

Multi-dwelling unit

If your property is an apartment, retirement home, office block or multi-use block it is most likely a multi-dwelling unit, or MDU.


If you share a driveway or live on a private road, your property is considered a right-of-way, or ROW

The fibre install process

Watch this video to get an overview of what’s involved in getting fibre installed.

Ready to get fibre installed?