How do I order fibre?
How do I get Fibre?
Chorus is a wholesaler which means we don’t sell phone or broadband plans directly to the customers, but we provide the required broadband network technology to the broadband service providers.
Fibre installation to your house with an active connection
- Once we have built the fibre broadband network in your neighbourhood, you will then need to contact your broadband service provider to order your fibre installation connection and choose a plan that best suits your needs.
- Find out which broadband service providers are available in your area and if you are not sure yet who you would like to provide your broadband service, you can visit Broadband Compare to compare broadband plans and pricing.
- Upon receiving your fibre installation request, your broadband service provider will then place a fibre installation order with us to connect your home to the new fibre broadband network.
- Once your broadband service provider has placed a fibre order with us, we will then begin our fibre installation process
- Your broadband service provider will also keep you updated on the installation process and troubleshoot any issue you may have after the installation.
Order fibre installation to your house but with no active broadband connection
- You can request a fibre installation if you have no active broadband connection. Once we’ve received your request, we’ll be in touch to organise an initial consultation.
Already have fibre to your house but need an active broadband connection
If you’ve already had an ONT (optical network terminal) installed at your house this means that Fibre has already been installed.
Learn more: Identify your ONT model
Please contact your broadband service provider to have your fibre connection activated and they will be able to further guide on getting your broadband up and running.
Find out which broadband service providers are available in your area and if you are not sure yet who you would like to provide your broadband service, you can visit Broadband Compare to compare broadband plans and pricing.
Follow up on an existing fibre connection order
Please contact your broadband service provider and they will be able to provide an update on your fibre connection order.