Our network

What is a high load permit and when do I need to get one?

A High Load Permit may be required if you are moving large structures by road. Typical high loads include houses, boats, machinery and industrial structures...
Learn more

Can Chorus network elements be relocated?

If you're planning a new driveway or subdividing your section and part of our network is in the way, we offer you a network relocation service.
Learn more