Home Support Centre Outages & Issues How do I make a complaint?

How do I make a complaint?

If a problem arises, you should first contact the retail provider that you made the service request with (for example, Spark or Vodafone etc.), and let them know about the problem.

If that does not resolve the issue, you can contact Chorus by submitting a general enquiry.

Chorus is a Wholesale member of the Telecommunication Disputes Resolution Service (TDR). TDR is a free service for customers to help resolve disputes about telecommunication services.  That can include problems with an installation or faults.

If the issue remains unresolved or you do not wish to contact Chorus, then you can contact TDR on freephone 0508 98 98 98, or visit their website www.tdr.org.nz

TCFTelecommunications Dispute Resolution Logo