Who will install wiring for fibre broadband if I'm building a new house?

The Chorus network is typically built to the boundary of your property and you, your builder or electrician will need to lay green telecommunications pipe from the boundary to the location of the external termination point (ETP) on the house. We’ll provide and install the ETP. Once that’s done, we will then install an Optical Network Terminator (ONT) inside the house to connect your property to our fibre network. 

An electrician or data cabling specialist can do the internal wiring for you. We recommend star configuration wiring for the best in-home experience so ask your tradesman about this.