Broadband Capability Map
Check broadband services available at your address
- Rollout dates and locations are indicative only and may be subject to change. As we don't sell services directly to homes or businesses, you'll need to confirm services with your preferred broadband provider.
- When we upgrade our network, older modems may have connectivity issues. Service and speed depend on your distance from the exchange or cabinet, home wiring, computer age, operating system, modem and broadband plan. If you experience any issues, contact your preferred broadband provider.
Our map shows indicative dates to give you an idea of when you may be able to access upgraded broadband services. UFB and RBI are very large projects with hundreds of teams working around New Zealand building our new network and unexpected things can cause delays:
- Weather can have a major impact, especially for digging and trenching.
- Local council approvals and Resource Management Act issues can delay work starting.
- Work is done by cabinet area, not street, so the whole area needs to be completed and our systems tested and commissioned before we enable services.