Chorus has issued 406,989,783 ordinary shares and we are listed under the ticker CNU on the NZX Main Board in New Zealand and the ASX in Australia.
In the United States, our American Depositary Receipts trade on the over-the-counter (OTC) market under the ticker CHRYY.
Chorus' share registrar in New Zealand and Australia is Computershare.
You can manage your shareholding online via the Computershare investor centre. To change your address, update your payment instructions and to view your investment portfolio including transactions, please visit www.investorcentre.com/nz
If you are logging in for the first time, please read the following document.
- Getting Started [PDF, 352kB]
Phone: +64 9 488 8777
Fax: +64 9 488 8787
Computershare Investor Services Limited
Private Bag 92119
Freephone: 1 800 501 366
Fax: +61 3 9473 2500
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
GPO Box 2975EE
Connecting with Chorus - hear from us online
Would you like to receive communications from us, including on our dividend payments, annual and half year reports and other processes electronically? You will not only be able to view and download documents quickly and easily but you will be helping us reduce our environmental footprint.
Legally, we need your permission to use your email address for electronic communications. You can provide us with your permission by electing to receive your shareholder communications either:
- Online by logging in to www.investorcentre.com/nz and selecting Report Options then by electing Email on each and all communication options. Please note that you will need your CSN/Investor Number and FIN number to do this. (If you don’t have these you can email email@example.com or phone +64 9 488 8700.)
- Scanning and emailing the form below (with your full name, address and CSN noted) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxing this form (with your full name, adress and CSN noted) to +64 9 488 8787
- Download the Chorus e-communications form [PDF, 53kB]
Shares for good
If you own a very small number of Chorus shares you may decide to donate them to Shares for Good.
Shares for good
Shares for Good has been established to provide a charitable home for unwanted shares and a place for those wanting to sell shares to benefit charities in New Zealand.
Many people have small shareholdings that are more bother than they are worth, keeping or selling.
Shares for Good is a pro-bono collaboration between JBWere, NZX, Computershare and Link Market Services. 100% of proceeds from the sale of your shares goes directly to the recipient charity.