Terms and ConditionsView all Terms & Conditions
Win one of three Noel Leeming gift vouchers valued at $200 each
By entering this competition, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Chorus New Zealand Limited (Chorus, we, our) is the promoter of this competition.
Who can enter
To be eligible to enter the competition:
- you must live in New Zealand;
- you must be aged 18 years or over;
- To be eligible for this prize you must be connected or able to connect to the Chorus Fibre Network. Chorus is New Zealand’s largest broadband infrastructure company with coverage across 75% of New Zealand. If you are unsure, you can check by entering your address at www.chorus.co.nz.
Employees and immediate family members of Chorus, its related companies and partners associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
The competition will run Monday, 29 November 2021 until 11.59pm Friday, 10 December 2021. (the Promotion Period).
How to enter
You can enter by clicking the link in the email and entering your details in the form on the Chorus website.
Only one entry per person. Chorus is not responsible for entries not received and incomplete, illegible or fraudulent entries are not valid.
Each winner will receive one Noel Leeming voucher valued at $200 each
There will be a total of three winners.
Chorus will arrange for the prize to be posted to the winner (when Auckland is in Level 2).
Chorus will notify the winner after the draw has taken place, on or before 15 December 2021 by phone or email and within 10 days the winner must confirm whether they wish to claim the prize. If you are unable or unwilling to accept the prize, Chorus may award it to another entrant.
If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize.
Please note: Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in combination with any other promotions, vouchers or discounts.
How winner(s) will be determined
A winner will be determined at random, drawn from all the entries on or before 15 December 2021.
- The winner must have provided a valid email and address
- The winner will be notified by email or phone
- Chorus’ decision in relation to the winner, or any other aspect of this competition, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Chorus and any other person or party associated with this competition is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any platform, website services, data connection, communication or the internet, or any combination thereof.
- Chorus is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition.
- You must comply with the terms of any platform used to enter the competition.
Modification of terms and conditions
Chorus may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice and reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the competition for any reason.
To the extent permitted by law, Chorus and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, as a result of, or arising from, your participation in the Promotion. Chorus is not responsible for any acts or omissions of Facebook and has no liability to you for any information or data you agree to provide to Facebook as part of this Promotion.
You are providing your information to Chorus and its authorised agents.
You agree to participate in publicity generated by Chorus (or Chorus’ marketing partners), and agree to the use of your name for promotional purposes without remuneration.
You authorise Chorus to collect and store your personal information. Chorus will collect and use your details for the purposes of running this Promotion. If you participate in this Promotion then Chorus, its related companies and business partners may also use your details to send you newsletters and updates.
You can access or request correction of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com
This competition is governed by the laws of New Zealand.