5 Home decluttering actions to get you started
The 5 Decluttering Actions!
These are the 5 Actions that need to happen when decluttering:
- Rehoming - Do you need to return things to friends or family? Does it belong in another room? A few carry bags can be handy for Rehoming.
- Donating - Who would you like to gift your Things to? Where is the nearest Op Shop? Get a few boxes in a variety of sizes, the bigger the box the lighter the things that go in it.
- Rubbish - Do you have big bin bags? You’ll need to have them near you. But think about what really is rubbish. There’s very little that can’t be donated or recycled.
- Recycling - Make sure your big recycling bin is empty or have back up containers and have bags or boxes to carry things to the big bin.
- Asking - If you live with other people you will need to check with them about SOME things. If they’re not there you’ll need a box for each person for their decluttering decisions.
Flex those decluttering muscles!
Check out these videos where Liz The Tidy Lady shows you how to transform areas of your house, including the junk drawer, pantry, linen cupboard, hall cupboard and garage.