Declutter your home with this handy checklist
You have a Thing in your hand, or in your sights...
What now? How do you decide to toss or keep?
I've whipped up a Really Short Checklist (got to love checklists).
All questions apply to you AND all family members.
- Is it broken, chipped, stained, have a hole in it, is it worn out or just grotty?
- Is there something else that can do the same job?
- Would it cause a problem to get rid of this Thing?
- Have you used it in the last year?
- Do you absolutely LOVE it or really need it right now?
If there’s another one, or two or three just like it, you haven’t used it in a year and you don’t absolutely LOVE it, then it’s probably best sent to a new home.
If it’s still in good condition donate it.
Have fun decluttering!
Check out these videos where Liz The Tidy Lady shows you how to transform areas of your house, including the junk drawer, pantry, linen cupboard, hall cupboard and garage.